Sunday, November 22, 2009

Books and Celebrities

I find it really sort of funny that Miley Cyrus has about five tour buses. I mean, seriously...isn't one or even OOOHHH TWO enough? Not for Miley, I guess. In these times in America where everyone is cutting back, saving money, some celebs just need more things. One tour bus crashed and one person died. But, I'm sure its a snap for Miley to just buy another person! Well, Miley, I hope you realize when you could be donating the money to children dying of cancer, you've got a bus load of buses(wow, lame joke!)!!
Rant over.

I'm currently reading Island of the Blue Dolphins and its a really good book! I was either choosing from that or The Book of Three. The book is about a girl who is on an island, The Island of the Blue Dolphins, and has to survive. I love how she is a truly strong and independent character. Describing her is difficult, because while she is passionate, she is strong and empowering. She is brave, but also is a real human, one with feelings and fears. This book has been really great so far.
Well, all for now!
ForeverE

No comments:

Post a Comment