Sunday, November 15, 2009

I hate it when your friends fall asleep...

I really hate it when your friend falls asleep and your still awake and sort of bored. I Love You To Death is such a good movie. Owl City is annoying the heck out of me and I can't even find my Zune...
Sister Act is also a good movie, if I would like to watch it again, I sort of missed most of the beginning. Whoopi Goldburg is hysterical in any movie, I love her. I'll need a new movie soon to watch...lame. It's so windy, it's insane. Well, there has been way windier, but still it is very windy. Hanging out with friends is fun anyways. I love weekends, there always a lot of fun usually or just good for lazing around or doing some chores...
Well, I might write later tonight. Nighty, Night, Night
ForeverE
---------------------
I love the whole rainbow thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment