Monday, November 16, 2009

More thoughts on Iron Chef...


A few more thoughts on Iron Chef...I really hate how they keep on eliminating the good people!! Freitag was unbelievable but they don't keep Mullen, he was the best out of the last 3! I am really thinking this show is fixed. It reminds me of American Idol, when Kris won instead of Adam...its getting a untruthful feeling. They dramatize everything it seems. I mean Garces and Mehta??What is going on here?Freitag should have won and if she didn't it should have been Mullen. I've heard the judges say how Freitag made food you want to eat. I hated that moment when she left. This show is making me mad. I think they're be untruthful or something. Garces and Mehta do not seem like Iron Chef material. Whoever wins, good luck, but I will not be happy.


I watched the movie Twins last night and thought it was funny, although it started skipping at the end:(

But, I haven't seen a movie that has truly wowed me in a while.

Monday is okay, really rainy and windy though. Well, I guess that is all for now.


ForeverE

No comments:

Post a Comment