Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving,reviews and a recipe


I love Thanksgiving...not only is it a time for family recipes, good food and turkey, but its a time for conversation and family. The food this year was delicious! I love Seattle. Its one of my favorite places, ever.

I finished Island of The Blue Dolphins and it was amazing. I love that book so much. Very nice.

I just watched the "preview" for the new Nick show, Big Time Rush and I HATED it!!The only good parts were the song and the guy,uh whats his name? James? I think that's what it is. It was just bad. The acting, the theme, the characters...things that where SUPPOSED to be funny where dull and stupid. I don't think that will be a favorite of the viewers and kids who watch Nick. In fact, I think it won't even last one season! But, maybe I'll be wrong. If I am, it really HAS to get better!!

I really love 21 Jump Street! Its one of my favorite shows now! Johnny Depp is amazing...my favorite actor!

Before I go, I want to give a recipe thing that sort of relates to this picture. Okay, lets start.
Ingredients:
1 Chocolate Peanut Butter rice cake (I think that's what its called)
1 jar of Jet Puff Mallow
2 or 3 large marshmallows
Okay now take your marshmallows and use a knife to cut them into slices. Then, take your rice cake and take a WHOLE bunch of mallow with another knife and smother it on. Smooth it out. You might need to add more mallow. Then take the cut up marshmallow and stick in on your rice cake. Eat. Enjoy. If you don't, someone will come and get you in the night!! Haha, that was a joke.
Well, all for now folks!!
ForeverE

P.S. I am not responsible for frustrated marshmallows that may bite, hurt or even kill as the picture shows. BEWARE OF THE MARSHMALLOWS!! haha...I am a dork yes, no one need point that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment