Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday and Movies

Well, hello everyone! How is everything? I usually am not a fan of Mondays but this one has been pretty good, actually.
I'm so excited for Thanksgiving(as always)!!!What about everyone else?
I also like the break. I only have to do my homeschool work till tomorrow, then I have to pack. Awesome!

Okay, so last night I watched Dream a Little Dream starring The Two Coreys and I was not impressed. It was confusing and hard to understand. My brother compared it to a commercial, which is a great way to describe it. You know, when they just try to fit everything in quickly, and there isn't a lot of substance? That's what it was like. I overall couldn't understand a lot of it and didn't like it very much anyways. Although Corey Feldman still is a GREAT actor!

I'm almost done with Island of The Blue Dolphins. It's such an amazing book. I haven't been reading lately, but I'm gonna try to read some more after I finish it.
Well, all for now folks.
ForeverE

P.S. There was supposed to be a picture, but it didn't load. Lame:(
P.S.S. The weather is rainy, windy and dark...I love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment